Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 178!

I walked up 5th avenue yesterday to check out some of the Christmas windows. Some of them were just simply amazing, some of them were definitely done before, and some were so awful. Among the amazings was Saks. The windows were extremely beautiful. They also had this doll/book in them. It's apparently written for the store, based off of the rumor that a yeti lives on the roof of the building. I have to ask myself something...




























Why do I not have one these hideously cute dolls?


By the way welcome to my new blogger! I'm sad I had to leave my old one due to the lack of space, but it was time for a change of layout (really just my banner) and I probably wouldn't have changed it otherwise.


"And I'll never understand why all the good things end"

1 comment: